SFX is looking for a volunteer/intern/collaborator to join us and help with communication / social media.
We are a new independent platform and community curating audiovisual work and event series
based in Berlin, building up a network of artists and collaborators from around the world.
The position we offer is not paid unfortunately.
But as we grow we hope to offer paid positions in the future.
We’re looking for
• Someone available to work remotely 5-7 hours/week, starting as soon as possible
for approximately 8 weeks, extension possible
• Native or fluent english skills are a must, German a plus.
• Affinity for current experimental music and electronic club music, art, video and design
• Experience and enthusiasm for managing social media accounts,
creating content, and engaging followers
• Understanding of social media analytics and optimization and engagement strategies
What we like
• Pro-active attitude
• Analytical mindset
• Honest and direct communication skills
• Someone with an understanding or with their own art/music/curation practice
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with us to create and post content, develop and plan campaign strategies,
and directly manage SFX instagram, twitter, facebook, soundcloud accounts
• Conduct hashtag and content research, as well as continually monitor,
evaluate, and optimize our content’s performance
• Strategically engage other relevant social media accounts,
forming connections and creating value that aligns with SFX
• More tasks depending on the applicant's profile
What we offer
• An inspired environment that values your individualistic thinking and creative input
• The opportunity to work and connect with a vibrant community of musicians, artists, and curators
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your CV and links to your creative work (if applicable)
• A short text introducing yourself and detailing why you would like to work with us
• Any personal/business social media accounts you manage or have previously taken care of.